Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Illogical joke!


                              

One night in the bar.

Bartender: Who Are You? I've never seen you before...

Man: Yeah! I just lost my job and came here for a drink

Bartender: What kind of Job?

Man: Well. I am a Consultant.

Bartender: Whats that?

Man: Its a logical thinker.

Bartender: Logical Think, what?

Man: Let me explain it with an Example. Do you have a dog?

Bartender: Yes!

Man: That means you love animals

Bartender: True!

Man: That mean you love your kids too. Bartender: Yes True!

Man: You have Kids, that means you are Married. Bartender: Very True!

Man: You love your Kids. You are still married, means you have a beautiful Wife.

Bartender: Amazing man! How do you know all these?

Man: That's logical thinking now you are married to a lady, so you are not Gay!

Bartender: Impressive!

Man: Time to leave. Bye!


(About 20 minute later the Bartender's Boss Comes)


Bartender: Boss, you know I met a Consultant today.

Boss: Consultant!! Whats that??

Bartender: A logical thinker.

Boss: Logical what??

Bartender: I'll explain it with an Example

Boss: Okay!

Bartender: Do you have a DOG?

Boss: No!

Bartender: That means you are Gay! BOSS DIED...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment